Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Debt Elimination for my Tita

My Tita Cel has always been burden with her debts. I think she got them all from using her credit cards and buying unnecessary stuffs in the house, without even considering her budget first. Now, her card provider cut off her credit and is now forcing her to pay her debts with interest in it. And you know how much it is!? Well, I’m telling you it’s a lot! So she called me last night and asks me what to do? I told her that she should think about debt elimination. And ask for assistance to negotiate debt and manage debt before it ruins her life.

She thought it over the night and finally decided that she will push thru with my recommendations.

I told her to check on Debtelimination.net, a non-profit debt consolidation company that helps people nationwide consolidates their debt. The good thing about their services is they offer free advice to their clients, to help them stand tall after a great fall from debt. Yes, each client will have their own certified credit counselors and by the end of the month, individuals and families are able to consolidate their debts, get lower monthly payments and best of all- no new loans!

I think that this will finished all my Tita’s problem, I just hope she decides immediately before her debts get bigger and bigger. Huh!



0 comments: