Friday, June 13, 2008

hulk was incredible


Ok, I must admit I am a certified Marvel aficionado now. I think I got it all from hubby. {*giggle*}

I mean who wouldn’t be? He dragged me from all of the Marvel movies since Spiderman to this one. {He literally brain wash me hahaha }But in fairness ha, I loved those characters since I was a kid and even played with their action figures. Well, I have 2 brothers and no sisters to play with me, so I had no choice but to play with boy’s toys. :)

Anyways, we watched “Incredible Hulk” yesterday and I think I really like it more than Narnia, Yeah, promise! I really do. Even though Ben Barnes was not there, I still think the movie was great (for me)! Well, I don’t want to relay the details of the movie, I’m not planning to post a spoiler here.

I just want to tell you guys that it’s a great watch, especially the end part where one Marvel superhero appeared and I think will become visible in the next Hulk flick. Great! :)

Oh I just can’t wait for the part 3! hihihi.. I love Ed Norton btw, just love those blue eyes of his! {*wink*} :)


0 comments: