Sunday, June 8, 2008

hottest prince I've ever met

Isn’t he hot?! (other than my hubby of course! he might peek on this post you know! haha)

~ Prince Caspian ~

I just met him last Saturday. {*wink*}

I met him here with my hubby. And now, I’m browsing the net to know more about him lol! {*giggles*}

OK! I’m still blogging and not working, though I have so much work to do as stated in this post. I just couldn’t help it!

Well, I need to rejuvenate my day you know ( burong-buro na ako) :) , and hey its holiday! hahaha

6 comments:

Lou said...

Muntik nang malaglag ano ko (u know na) LOL

Regards,
Lou

A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug
On A Lighter Note

Anonymous said...

uyy sis! andito na naman si cutie mo ha hehehe...

I agree with Lou, nkakalaglag sya ng ano here hahahaha :)

passing by! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the complement

Sara Monica Soriano said...

gwapo talaga ni prince caspian!!! gorgeous..

Nova said...

hayyy..........nakakalaglag naman.... [dreaming] and gwapo nya talaga.... nakakaluka....

PinayWAHM said...

Hala...andito din pala ang Prince ng bayan..

Happy weekend.

Juliana