Wednesday, June 11, 2008

some reflection


"The happiest people in the world are not those who have no problems,

but those who learn to live with things that are less than perfect."

I posted this here because I was thump with its phrase. This expression is unbelievably true isn’t it? We breathe, we live, we work, we think, we love, we cry, we suffer, we gain and we succeed! All of these we do for us to achieve that perfect “happiness”. But how can we achieve something that perfect if we’re utterly living in such imperfect world?

Beyond doubt, perfect bliss is within reach, we just don’t know how to reach it because of our inevitable disgruntlement. HUMANS! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

While browsing the web I stumbled upon your blog edsnanquil.blogspot.com
and I find it a very great read and engaging. I'm Elmer and working for pacificadvance.com and I would like to invite you for blog post advertizing. If your interested kindly mail me back at elmer@pacificadvance.com so I can send you the guidelines and pricing details.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Elmer
Pacificadvance.com