Thursday, June 5, 2008

on being a mom

I was tag by Vannie with this question and I just want to post it here because I really love this tag & LO ;) Though I'm tagging anybody here ha :)

Question : What I love most about being a mom?


~ I love it when Aj hugs me and kisses me in surprise

~ I love it when he pouts his mouth so cute, then kisses me

~ I love the way he say the word “mama”, which sometimes still gives me the shiver

~ I love the way he runs towards me whenever I come home from work

~ I love it when he makes a pacute smile (as in sinisingkit pa nya ang mata nya)

~ I love the way he calls me mama when someone teases him (yes, marunong na cyang magsumbung here)

~ I love it when he utter some words that I don’t understand and especially he say a weird phrase that ends with “MAMA”

~ I love it when he stretch his arms when he’s about to wake up

~ I love it when I say “cow” and he says “moo” and many more things I’ve taught him that he remembered till now. (mana sa mommy, lol!)

~ Finally, I love everything about my little boy because for me that’s the very essence of my motherhood :)

Isn't motherhood the best job in the worlld! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hi sis! done the tag already. you might want to visit it po, lol!