Sunday, June 8, 2008

no holiday for me

Hi everyone!

I think most of you here are at home- resting, relaxing and blogging.

But as for me, I’m blogging here at the office. Well, no holiday for here and for me! Boooo! {*pout*}

Though I can be home this holiday, I will still go to work. Why? I can’t relax at home with all my "to-do’s" bugging my mind - inside and out! I have so much to do!

Look at my Monday to- do’s

1.) Need to finish summary of construction expenses

2.) Need to finish Income Statement for the last month

3.) Need to replenish our petty cash fund

4.) Need to finish SSS, PHIC & Pag-ibig remittance

5.) Need to re-encode SSS remittances – Nov – Dec 07

6.) Need to file (a lot!)

Ha! I think I can’t even finish 2 of these today!

And worst, I need to submit them all tomorrow (well, ideally!). I’m dead! :(

It’s really my fault actually, some of these were fruits of my “blog office” days (blogging at the office and not working at all) lol! {*grin*}

Oh well, better luck next holiday!

(My consolation – got an opps at 3P’s this morning! Big $ hahaha :) )

0 comments: