Monday, June 2, 2008

desperate measures against boredom

I got tagged by Jhona & Yen this time! Thanks,sisters! ;-)

Done this tag; 1. ” My Wonderful Life “ 2. Me and Mine 3. Creative In Me 4. Little Peanut 5. Pea in a Pod 6. Sugar Magnolias 7. Just Me.. Eds 8. My Precious

1. Would you forgive your best friend for sleeping with your husband/wife?
~ I think that wouldn’t be necessary because I already killed the girl! bwahahhahah

2. Where were you last week?
~ The usual- working at the office

3. Have you ever seen a live bat?
~ Yeah, but not that close

4. Do you like Big Macs?
+ Yeah

5. Are you single?
~ I’m Happily married:)

6. Do you like the color orange?
~ Yeah, in some ways

7. Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
~ Of course, I was just kidding when I said I can kill

8. Would you rather not eat or not sleep?
~ No of course, I love to eat and sleep!

9. Have you ever seen a real redneck?
~ Ah I think so :)

10. Do you like tattoos and piercings?
~ No tattoos, only piercing on my ears

11. Where was the last place you got your hair cut?
~ Fanny Serrano, last 2 weeks ago

13. Do you care if people talk smack about you?
~ Yes of course!

14. How long do you use the phone daily?
~ Usually for texting almost 6 hours hehehe

15. Do you like snakes?
~ No, and never in my lifetime!

Now, I would like to pass this tag to Roselle, Jenn, Avee, Beth and Honey


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sis, will pick it up soon!