Monday, June 23, 2008

10 years ago

Got tagged by Lilet.

Thanks sis! ;)

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

~ 10 years ago I was still in my 2nd year college and planning for my debut. Lol!

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?

~ Update my blogs

~ Do some groceries

~ Play and read books with AJ later this evening

~ Eat some snacks after my dinner :)

~ Sleep as soon as possible


3. Snacks I enjoy:

~ Sandwiches and fries


4. Place where I lived:

~ Dau, Pampanga

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

~ Share the money with my family both sides and has a business of my won. Also build our new house and build a foundation about babies and elderly.


6. People I want to know more about:

~ I want to know and meet more of my blog buddies


Now, I'm passing this to Lira, Something Purple, Peachy and Rich



3 comments:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

done sis thanks!
http://www.mysomethingpurple.com/2008/06/10-years-ago.html

StaLira said...

Hi! Eds, tapos ko na to. Sorry, next time na lng. TC!

StaLira said...

Salamat pala at di mo ko nakalimutan...hehe