Monday, June 23, 2008

the perfect halloween costume

I love Halloween! From its creepiness to its awesomeness. Yeah, isn’t it awesome to see Dracula roaming around the neighborhood asking for a candy? Lol!

That’s why last Halloween, I thought of buying Aj a Halloween costume for the event. I want something really cute and something that can really attract people eyes. Then, if I can able to buy one, I’ll register Aj for some trick or treating event here in our place.

So, I want to the stores and began searching for kids Halloween costumes. I saw a lot of cute costumes but none of them seems to fit Aj’s size. Well, Aj was 1year and 3 months old then, he’s quite little compared to the costumes available at the stores. But still, I went to other stores hoping to see the perfect costume for Aj.

Finally, I saw that seems to fit Aj’s body but unfortunately didn’t pass my taste. That’s the time I gave up searching. Maybe that Halloween was not yet the perfect time for me and Aj to trick or treat. Especially Aj was still too young then.

But this year, Aj is a really a toddler and is perfectly ready for this year’s Halloween. That’s why I’m preparing everything as early as now.

And look at what I found:


Isn’t this cute? I think this will be just perfect for Aj this Halloween, don’t you think?

So cutee!



0 comments: