Thursday, June 12, 2008

feast one hundred and ninety three










Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I last join with the Fridays' Feast. Now that it's Friday the 13th, I think this day will be the perfect time for me to revive my appetite for this feast! :)

Appetizer

Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?

I think I'm more of an optimist than the nega one. For me everything has its purpose and most negative experiences are blessings in disguise.

Soup

What is your favorite color of ink to write with?

It depends upon what I'm writing and where. But I really love black when it comes to ink color, and sometimes gray for a more elegant touch.

Salad

How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?

Usually, after every 2 weeks and sometimes weekly. It depends upon the extent of dirt on my feet hahaha ! We usually hire a manicurist for a home service.

Main Course

Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?

I won P3,000 worth of e-money from an auction last year! yipeey! :)

Dessert

In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?

In our room, it's more safer there and less distractions hehehe :)





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice feast sis! :)

Buti ka pa sis makapa home service ka. Hehehe dito mahal so sa salon na lang.

~ Mhay ~ said...

Hi sis! a tag for you here

Anonymous said...

hi eds! uy buti ka pa dear, once a week ang mani/pedi!!! ^_^

yup, dami PC's and laptop, office & house eh! kailangan..ehehe

Mercedes said...

Love your appetizer! Gray ink-intersting! My feast is up here.

Happy Friday the 13th!
Mere

Bela said...

same tayo ng answer sa salad...ako din madalas home service. no time to do it myself or to go tothe salon...

mine is now served. hope you can drop by:

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/06/feast-one-hundred-ninety-three.html

Happy FF!

Kim said...

Great feast today! Our appetizers are pretty much the same.

I haven't used grey ink before. I may just have to look for some. I like the idea of it.

Congrats on your winnings!

Mine's up...come on over.

Also, I'd like to ask you to answer the question I have in the post below my feast. THANKS!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Mitchypoo said...

What a luxury to have someone come to the house for a pedi, lucky lady.

Gabriel said...

Interesting feast. How much would P3,000 be in US$? Just curious. You're quite lucky, anyway!

Please find my feast here.

Also, I got the best Father's Day gift ever today. Wanna check? It's here. Sorry for the unrelated link, but I'm just so proud!

Happy Feasting, and have a great weekend!

Kara said...

Great feast! Thanks for visiting mine.