Wednesday, June 18, 2008

my mommy blog

Hi everyone!

Just launced my 3rd blog. :) Actually, I have this blog since I applied for Siteground’s hosting services. This blog will tackle mostly of my mommylife and iI'll be having lots of baby and mommy articles, so better check this out daily too! lol!

So, as of this date I officially have 3 blogs hehehe:

My Precious Blog - all about My Precious Family and any stuffs related to that :)

Just Me... Eds - a blog that will focused mostly on “ ME, MYSELF & I”

Eds Mommy Life - and finally my mommy blog that will tackle mostly of my Mommylife.


So, I hope all of you guys will link all my blog! ha ;)



2 comments:

Renan Orola said...

want to join on pay to click sites? and earn while clicking click this to register http://isabelmarco.com/?r=renanorola

Anonymous said...

bilib ako sa u eds. working mom ka na tatlo pa blog mo. hats off to you!