Thursday, June 26, 2008

feast one hundred and ninety five






Appetizer

What is the weather like today where you live?

Today is a little cloudy in our place. The storm Frank is over since last Monday and hopefully next week will be just fine.


Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?

As of now, in terms of my work- I may say 6. Yeah quite low because I lack enthusiasm and kinda bored with working all day with papers and numbers. But with my blogging career, I may say 9! Lol!


Salad

What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?

We have long, thick curtains hanging in our windows


Main Course

Name something that instantly cheers you up.

AJ and Opps! Lol!


Dessert

How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?

Only once! My hubby might get mad at me if I’ll wake up late, lol!



1 comments:

Bela said...

sana nga di na maulan ngayong weekend...

mine is now served. hope you can drop by

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/06/feast-one-hundred-ninety-five.html