Saturday, June 7, 2008

Daboy is gone


I was quite shocked when I heard the news that Rudy Fernandez has died. Well, I'm not a fan but I never thought that he'll die this soon. He passed away just this morning around 6:15am, after almost 2 years of battle from his pancreatic cancer. He died in his sleep and is only 55 years old. So sad… :(

Now, I’m having this nega feeling that if you have cancer as an illness, you’ll definitely die soon or sooner. Hay! :(

Death is truly the most saddening part of any living being on earth. And as all of us know, death will sure come in each and everyone of us and no matter how we prepare and we accept, death will certainly gives us tears and despair.

May he rest in peace.

4 comments:

faeryrowan said...

oh, wow, really? that is just sad. i agree with you on cancer. it is such a traitor illness. :(

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness.. you just gave me goosebumps... cant believe.. i guess its been that long when I left the philippines and usually and news ko na lang is either read something online or read magazines when I go to my sister's house.. which i seldom do... really young to die.. but you know you are right when it comes to cancer.. my father in law died of cancer at age 58... so sad..

Nancy Janiola said...

ayy..this is so sad.I've learned about his illness and I saw how his body shrinks...tagal na talaga akong di nakapanood ng TV...naging fan din ako ni Daboy..I pretty much watched most of his movies before. He's such a big loss of the Phil. movie industry...let's pray for his soul to rest!

imelda said...

Dying is an inevitable thing.At least for Daboy, he had prepared for this day. He maybe have said all the things he would have wanted to say to his loved ones. My his soul rest in peace.