Saturday, June 21, 2008

my new pc :)

As I posted earlier here. Something really great happened yesterday.

So here’s the kwento.

My hubby fetched me from work yesterday. After that, he invited me to go to SM Pampanga for some frappes. So because I was also craving for some frappes I said yes.We arrived at SM Clark by 6 pm and we went straight to Coffee Overdose for some frost and snack. Yeah, we had mocha frost and not frap (para maiba naman, lol!)


After that, he asks me to have some window shopping here:


Silicon Valley

And ask me what I want to buy a new pc. Of course I said no because I don’t have enough money to buy a new want and that of my preferred package. He said ok and he told me to sit on a chair while chatting to some technician.

After that, they showed me this:


A 19” Acer LCD

I was really stunned by its beauty and would really want it to be mine. I currently have a usual desktop at our home, though I really don’t have any plans of replacing it or whatever. Well, not yet (if budget permits lang)

So on with the story, after all the demo and stuffs I was so shocked when my hubby pullout some cash on his wallet and pays for the LCD! I immediately run to him and ask him what’s he’s doing? He said “ I’m buying a new pc for you “. What?! I was like so shocked and so happy to hear him say that!

At long last, I have a new pc! Now, I can won’t have to suffer from the slow pacing of my old one which is only 80gb in HDD. Though, I’ll keep my old for sentimental value purposes. :) My blogging career has started on that pc.

So, starting today I have a new ACER Aspire M1610, full pack (Pentium Dual Core, 2 GB DDR2 memory, 160 GB HDD and its magnificent 19” LCD!

Thank you labs... hehehe :)


13 comments:

Jean Marie said...

wow, bongga ka talaga sis. I'm happy for you! how much is it? sana naman bilhan ako ng mommy ko ng new pc. nakikigamit lang ako sa laptop nya eh. yung desktop namin, haay naku, i had that since college pa. just imagine the specs it has. super slow. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

whoahhh.. congrats on the new pc... sweet naman ni papa... :)

sis... may tag pala ako sayo..
Tags Galore -Flame of Friendship

Ozzy's Mom said...

wahhhhh ang sweet ng hubby mo eds!!!:) lucky girl ehehehehe/

Anonymous said...

wow am happy 4 u! u got a cool PC!that's so sweet of ur hubby!

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Wow! New PC. :) Congrats sis.

Btw, I'm inviting you to share your thoughts about this topic > http://www.mommastuff.com/?p=223

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Anonymous said...

Jean -> thanks sis! pabili na kc sa mom mo hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Vhiel -> thanks sis! :)

Anonymous said...

Vannie-> nabigla nga ako sis eh... hindi naman tlga cya ganito, parang nananaginip pa nga ako sa ginawa nya hehehehe ;)

Anonymous said...

Aimee -> thank you sis! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice -> Thanks sis! I'm doing it now :)

Lou said...

Acer is cool, I'm using it too. We got them cheap last Christmas, buy one get one hehehe

Hope to see you in my blogs.

Lou
A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug

julliefer said...

hubby and i were also eyeing for this beauty. was just lucky to get a new laptop coz of the promotion. hehe. enjoy the new pc! checked this out nga pala the other night at megamall and my golly, ganda talaga ng 19" monitor. it's so good for my photoshop stuff. hahaha! too much gadgets na for us. here's to more blogging sis! :)

Anonymous said...

wow generous naman si hubby, luv ka nya tlg :)para daw ganahan ka sa blogging hehehhe.