Friday, June 6, 2008

our connection vs. my addiction :)

I’ve been browsing the net since 8 this morning (as usual). Done some hop and some opps, all was well until 3pm came. Gosh! My connection was like a worm crawling between the rocks! As in ang bagal! I thought that Digitel has cut our connection because we haven’t paid the bill yet eh. Lol! (Lagot!)

But, I’m still wondering why slow connection happens? Is it because the lines are saturated with internet addicts like me? Or is our connection over use by me? Bwahahahah!

Actually, since I started blogging, I felt that I cannot live without the internet. So, it only means that I’m not a net addict but a blog addict!

Well, that’s more acceptable to me and I'm proud to flaunt it. Lol!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks sa message eds.. i appreciate it..

i can so relate sa post mo hehehe.. digitel din kami. san ka ba?

Anonymous said...

Dito sa office sis digitel, dito sa pampanga hehhe :)

Lou said...

Hi Eds, bisita ka naman sa blogs ko ha? I haven't seen you lately.

Regards,
Lou

A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug
On A Lighter Note

Anonymous said...

kung ako yan tatawag na ko sa kanila at magrereklamo at mangaaway. ay nasa opis ka pala. lol!