Tuesday, January 15, 2008

my 2008 new year's resolution

I know! I’m really behind sched with regards to New Year’s resolution. But what the heck, it’s still the 1st quarter of the year db? So, here it is.

1. First, be a better Wife & Mom to my precious.
2. Save MONEY for the house and for AJ!
3. Be a more responsible daughter to my parents.
4. No more compulsive buying, just buy what is needed!
5. Gain about 15 pounds this year! That will make me 110 pounds which is my ideal weight.
6. Maximize my earnings! Either thru internet or any other way! LoL!
7. Maximize my paid blogging! LoL!
8. Be a more responsible Christian Catholic.
9. Maximize my potential and capabilities – maybe search for a better job.
10. Personal development – either by learning a new language, learn how to cook, drive or any other crafts that I can use in my future endeavors.


Well, I think that’s everything. I just hope I can fulfill (if not all) at least half of it. :)



4 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Hi Eds! Ganda nung nasa list me. I wish you a great 2008 ahead. :)

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Mich said...

goodluck sis! kaya mo yan! ;)

Eds said...

Nice - Thanks sis! You too sis, have a great year ahead! :)

Mich - Thanks din sis!hopefully ma fulfill lahat! :)

Anonymous said...

goodluck to you!