Tuesday, January 22, 2008

tagging time!

Francine just tagged me with these questions. Thanks sis! :)

How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging last September 2007

What inspired you to write a blog, and who are your mentors?
Actually, I really don't have any interest in blogging before. Until I came across to some of my schoolmates blog and found it really interesting. After a few days then, I started blogging. :) One of my mentor was Shabem, I ask her some questions and learned a lot of things from her and in her blog. :)

What are the 3 things that you love about being online?
meeting new friends, blogging & paid blogging and some other business ventures online! :)

What are the three things that you struggle with in the online-world?
Struggles on opps! LOL! :)


How about you - Cel, Chi, Darlene, Eya



1 comments:

Aira said...

thanks sis, will do the tag :)