Thursday, January 31, 2008

5 things that I want my kids to know before they grow up

I was tagged by Abie to write down 5 things that I want my kids to know before they grow up. Here it goes:

(1) Give their very best in everything they do and always think ahead to achieve their dreams.


(2) That they should always treasure each moment of their lives and try to live their lives to the fullest.

(3) That we or they should always love each other and their neighbor no matter what.

(4) That we love them unconditionally and pass that love that we had to their kids.

(5) Finally, always put God first in everything they do and the rest will be fine.


How about you ? Jane, Yvette, Vina, Edz and Milet




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll do this tag after i blog hop. like you mejo stressful week ko. nagkasakit si anevay, tapos ngaun naman parang may nagbabatang flare.