Friday, January 11, 2008

feast one hundred and seventy five









Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?
My middle name is "Flores". No, I wouldn't change even a single letter.



Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?
Hmm, this is a tough one. Maybe I'll choose cottons fabrics, light colors & with regards to style, I'll make more of childrens/babies clothes.


Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?
In situations where I have no choice - doing the laundry. I can't even lift a pail! :(



Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
I can't really think of something right now. Maybe a horrow flick that I saw a long time ago- remember the "ring"? Sadako really frightens me. I saw Ring, Ring 2 & Ring 0. Ring 0 was the scariest for me. After I've watch the movie, I've become so paranoid! :)



Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.
I'm currently sitting at my office chair. I'm looking at my pc monitor right now, my office mate Red and a fly outside our office window :)



Mine is up! have yours here.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet theme you got here! Very valentines na:) Me likey! And great feast too:)My feast is up as well;-) Happy weekend!