Friday, January 18, 2008

feast one hundred and seventy six








Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?
Water & anything with mocha or choco



Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
A 5-in-one printer, a telephone and a flower vase.



Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
Just 6, I've been naughty, especially last year. :)





Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
Can I change " New York City" to Liberty City? :) It gives more meaning & distinction to the place :)
















Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
Stresses me - anything that is work related :), calms me - my baby Ashley :)





Have yours here.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting! But I like New York more:)My Feast is up as well;-) Happy FF!

maiylah said...

sweet dessert! :)
happy FF!
My Friday's Feast post

Anonymous said...

Interesting feast! My cat's called Liberty, so I'm sure she'd approve of your main course. Happy Friday!

Cynthia said...

Sweet dessert! People with babies seem to be calmed by them. I notice those of us with a houseful of teenagers are not mentioning our kids as calming effects!

Unknown said...

Yes, a baby can be so calming.


Feel welcome to visit my friday's feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!!!