Saturday, January 12, 2008

are you a sport addict?

Adrian, my husband, adores sports extremely. He was a varsity player in volleyball when he was in high school ‘till his college years. Actually, he loves any sport that makes him sweat.

Unfortunately, when we got married he didn’t have the time to practice his skills so he opts to watch the games on TV. To the point of knobbing the remote control to all channels with sports events or competition on it and me ended up watching all the sporty stuffs he watches. Considering, I’m not the athletic and that sports minded person, it really gave me the headache whenever he does it. One of his favorite games is rugby. Every time a rugby competition is being aired on TV, I can’t watch any of my favorite series. What I did is try watching the game with him and finally realize that the game “rugby” is very interesting.

As one of his present for his upcoming birthday, I plan to email or search him a website where he can search and enjoy surfing the net, while playing or watching his favorite rugby news.

Finally, I saw the best site for rugby fanatics. RBS 6 nations website. The official website of Europe’s premier international rugby tournament, the 6 nations championship. They provide the comprehensive list of tournament news, fixtures and results, as well as interactive games and pod casts section for six nations fans.

So, if you’re a Rugby fanatic or simply loves the sport, this site is for you to visit.



0 comments: