Friday, January 18, 2008

8 things to be thankful

Tagged from Pretty, Thank you so much for this gurl!

Life is tough but there is a lot to be thankful for.....



1. First, I'am very thankful to God for giving me a healthy life for the past year and hopefully for the coming years ahead.



2. I'm thankful for having a very happy marriage with my soulmate Adrian


3. I'm so thankful for having my precious baby AJ in our lives.


4. I'm thankful that I have a healthy family both ours, my in-laws and parents & siblings and hoping for the best in terms of our health.


5. I'm thankful for having a job for the last 7 years and until today.


6. I'm thankful for my friends & family for always being there for me.


7. I'm happy I'm alive and still have a chance to develop myself and reach my maximum success for me and my family.


8. Finally, I was very thankful for discovering blogging last year and became my daily outlet and learning tool in my everyday life. :)




0 comments: