Thursday, January 17, 2008

20 QS

Tagged by Abie. Thanks for the tag sis.

It was really fun!

Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. At what age do you wish to marry? 25, the age that I was destined to be united. :)

2. What color do you like most? Pink

3. If you can have a superpower, what would it be? Heal all those people with sickness ( heath is wealth db?)

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? US

5. Which part of you that you hate the most? My “puson” too. like abie :)

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? Cry!

7. What are you afraid to lose the most? My family.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? save it first then think 10 x before I decide

9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? I was realize how important life and saving is. :)

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. A very loving mommy to her Bella & Howell, A woman with a bubbly personality, A sexy mom. :)

11. What is your new yrs resolution for your behalf? Save money!

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? Spending unwisely! Which is a bad habit that I can't let go. :(

13. Which type of person do you hate the most? pretentious

14. What is your greatest asset? My personality also :)

15. If you had one wish what would you wish for? Healthy and a happy, successful family.

16. How did you celebrate new year? At home with my family (in-laws)

17. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? Yes, I posted them here.

18. What do you look forward to in 2008? Able to build our dream home.

19. What were your accomplishments last year? Hmmm, I was able to overcome all trials & obstacles.

20. If there is one thing you’re addicted right now, what would that be? Blogging too! :)


Now I'm tagging Jona, Rosemarie, Petra, Thet, Ann, Alpha, Jean & Yen


1 comments:

Jhona said...

hi sis, tnx for the tag.