Tuesday, January 15, 2008

my name

Got this tag from Yvette. Thanks for this tag sis! I really had fun answering it.


This is really easy. All you have to do is spell your name using the letters and their corresponding meanings.

Here’s mine.


E: deeply in love with his/her gf/bf

D: Is great in bed ( OMG! lol! )


R: Good bf/gf

A: Gorgeous

L: BEST SMILE

I: Loves to laugh

N:Sexy ( sb ku na nga ba eh! hehehe )

Name Meaning Here:

A: Gorgeous
B: Loves people
C: Really easy to fall in love with
D: Is great in bed
E: deeply in love with his/her gf/bf
F: People wild and crazy adore you
G: Never let people tell you what to do
H:Freakin’ beautiful eyes
I: Loves to laugh
J: Makes people laugh
K: Really silly
L: BEST SMILE
M: Makes dating fun
N: Sexy
O: Has one of the best personalities ever
P: Popular with all types of people
Q: A hypocrite
R: Good bf/gf
S: Lives life for fun
T: Great kisser
U: Gets blamed for everything
V: Not judgmental
W: Very broad minded
X: Never let people tell you what to do
Y: Loved by everyone
Z: Lives life for fun

Now, its time for your to play along - Roselle, Thira, Marlene, Raquel, Rosemarie & Shabem



6 comments:

Raquel said...

Thank you for including my name. I will post this in my blog, I will let you know when.

Eds said...

ok sis! thanks for doing the tag in advance! :)

HartofDixie said...

Cool huh! Love the sexy part I bet you are.
Been busy lately and my guys were sick last week.
Thanks for dropping by!

Eds said...

Shabem - yes sis as in uber! but I also love the OMG part! lol! :)

RoSeLLe said...

Hi Eds! Thanks for the tag.. Nagawa ko na po ito, pero will edit it po.. you can check it out on my sweet escape when u get the chance :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Eds, naku ang dami na pala bago dito. My post ka kasi dati na parang ang tagal nasundan kaya akala ko naglie-low ka muna, hehe...Anyway, thanks for this interesting tag.