Friday, January 25, 2008

feast one hundred and seventy seven









Appetizer
How many times per day do you usually laugh?

I don't really know but I think I laugh every other 2-3 hours if I'm in the office, every second if I'm with my hubby and baby :)


Soup
What do your sunglasses look like?
My S' Max Mara has edges on the top, quite oval in shape :)


Salad
You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do

you go?
If the origin of the travel will be here, I think we cannot travel by train 'coz of the body of waters sorrounding our country :) But if ever! I'll start my trip here to Vatican :)


Main Course
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.
The people - their hospitality and smiles can make your day brighter. Can you believe that even in the darkest hours of their lives they can still afford to smile. Gotta believe me, 'coz I'm one of them :)


Dessert
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?
I still pick sky blue for its color. I love it that way. Its more natural and serene

Have your feast here.



12 comments:

Bethany said...

Great feast- I love Italy :)

Natalie said...

That's great your husband and baby make you laugh so much!

Anonymous said...

Oh i am from Mindanao Philippines and i miss there. I live in North Carolina and still close to the ocean. Anyway i like your entry and the more i miss there.

Patti said...

A wonderful feast! Your family sounds like fun!! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

what a great feast served up! I chose purple for the sky. Have a great Friday.

Unknown said...

What a great feast.

I know some people from the Philippines and they smile and laugh alot, you're so right.
They're very kind and caring too.

Feel welcome to visit me ::here::

Have a happy weekend!

Becky said...

Great Feast...And my kids make me laugh all the time too...

Happy Feasting.

Robyn Jones said...

I would love to go to Italy! It would be awesome!

Anonymous said...

Great feast, Eds! Italy is another country I would love to travel to :)

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Interesting and fab feast sis! Vatican is on my list;)

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

Very nice feast! I can't wait to come back and dig into your cute blog! :D

Michelle said...

Great feast! That's neat about your main course. Definitely a great quality!

My feast is up!