Saturday, January 12, 2008

what I'm grateful for?

Thanks to Jean for tagging me. Thanks sis for this tag.I have a lot to be thankful for for the past years of my life.

1.) Like Jean, I'm so thankful to God for giving me the most understanding, lovable and caring parents in the world. Eventhough, I'm not the best daughter in the world they are still there loving every bit of me.

2.) Next, I'm so happy to have Aj and my hubby. They are the best thing that ever happened to me. I know they are always there loving me and adoring me, eventhought I'm not the perfect wife or mother.

3.) For my brothers and my in-laws. Rarely are those who people who have a kind, loving & thoughtful inlaw db? Well, I think I'm one of those people who are lucky in terms on inlaws and siblings. :)

4.) For my best friends who are always with me thru thick and thin. I never thought, I could have someone as special as them.

5.) My job, although as many of us felt. We feel so tired of doing the same thing all over again everyday, but atleast I experienced and learned so many from it.

6.) Lastly, to God. For giving me and my family and friends the best health last year and hopefully have it till the next coming years.

How about you Mhay, Vina, Trinity, Thet and Pam?




0 comments: