Thursday, January 31, 2008

get well soon

Get well soon!

Yes, I just got online this morning and I was able to post some of my assignments that need to be done before they expire. I wasn’t feeling all well yesterday and ‘till today maybe because Aj still has measles see my post here, then my dad called me telling me that mom is not also feeling well. My mom had been sick since Saturday and I think her SLE is in flare. Aj naman still has measles but my MIL said that in a few days the measles burst will be over and well na.

Oh, I just wish that they will get well sooner!

1 comments:

Pam said...

hi eds.. hope he's okay.. last year Andres also had measles.. they call it tigdas hangin" anyway after the fever dun lalabas.. pero it will only for a few days basta what's important is mawal yung fever.. then okay na yun