Saturday, January 12, 2008

a tag from jesse

I have another tag from Jesse. Thanks sis, andami kuna plang utang sa iyo ha! :)

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
I started my blogging career! :)The best thing ever!

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't have any resolutions last year, just this year. Hopefully, I can stick to it till the end.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, my best friend sha & my sister-in-law Ailene. They both gave birth last Sept. 28, 2007

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, my grandpa- mother side. His my favorite grandparent, that's why It reaaly hurts when he passed away.

5. What countries did you visit?
None yet.

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Hmmm, a brand new house and travel abroad.

7. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Having Aj and Adrian healthy as possible.

8. What was your biggest failure?
Haven't save any for our house construction this year.

9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Fortunately, nothing really serious.

10. What was the best thing you bought?
Hmmm.. I don't know

11. Where did most of your money go?
Foods and babies accessories

12. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Paid blogging! lol!

13. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? thinner, wish I was fatter
c) richer or poorer? I'm not really sure heheh

14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Save more money for our future

15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Spend lots of money

16. What was the best book you read?
Still chicken soup & what to expect on toddlers

17. What did you want and get?
A husband and a baby! :)

18. What did you want and not get?
travel abroad

19. What kept you sane?
blogging, surfing the net

20. Who did you miss?
My granpa

How about you
Peachy, Kathy and Pretty?

5 comments:

Eds said...

adjusting template :(

Eds said...

adjusting template

Eds said...

adjusting template

Eds said...

adjusting template

Snap Catch said...

hi girl done with the tag... in my other blog and please add me too here,,, from prettylifeonline http://snapcatch.blogspot.com/2008/01/20-questions-tagged.html