Thursday, January 17, 2008

i am legend

Last January 8 (Tuesday), me and my hubby got a chance to watch Will Smith's flick " I Am Legend".


Synopsis of the movie: “Years after a seemingly incurable plague devastates humanity, the last remaining human survivor in New York City, is trying to get by this post apocalyptic world, subsisting off of now feral landscape of Manhattan and always holding out hope for more survivors. But the last man on earth was not alone, at night: he besieged by monsters, the mutated victim of the plague, and he must race to find the cure before he runs out of time."

Produce by Warner Bros. this action-suspense movie sure gave us the slither. Heart pounding scenes which I can’t publicize (for the benefit of some readers that wants to see the movie soon).

Overall the movie was great, though it really gave me a heavy feeling of distress (due to some scenes), but still I deem the movie as an A+. :)


0 comments: