Monday, October 22, 2007

Quiz: Will Your Baby Be a Social Butterfly or a School Scholar?

I browse on thru this quiz wiz a while ago while diggin' in my fave baby site. I was so excited on answering it, well for me to know if my baby is a social kid or a brainy one. ;)

Whala! here's the results of the Q & A ( all based on Aj's actual day to day interactions)



You've Got a Social Butterfly AND a School Scholar! Good news. You're lucky enough to have a baby who is both a people person and an intellectual. He'll probably do well in school while still finding time to hang out with friends and participate in after-school activities. This balance usually leads to a successful career and a fulfilling personal life.



I'm so happy with the results that is why I posted it. lol! =)



0 comments: