Wednesday, October 31, 2007

the truth about me

Got this tag from Marlene.

It's about telling 7 facts about you.

This is me!

1.) Domesticated

I love staying home most of the time, especially now that I have my Aj and Adrian.

2.) Patient

I have a long thread of patience. I may be hurt and be mad, but not enough to confront the person.

3.) Sensitive

I can be easily hurt and can easily feel if "something is wrong", especially with my loveones and friends.

4.) Artistic

Somehow, I have an artistic mind. I love art! Though sometimes, I'm just to lazy to show it off.

5.) Lazy

Sometimes, very lazy pa! Ewan ko ba? maybe " not enough vitamins"!centrum lol!

6.) Quite

Especially when I'm mad & with people that I've just met.

7.) Worry freak

One trait that I hate. I just can't help myself you know! I worry ba in advance! Like what if? What if?hay ;P

Now anyone can snag this tag, my halloween treat! :)

0 comments: