Thursday, October 25, 2007

20 info's about me...

Got this from Juliana


1. Are you good at hiding your feelings?

Yes, except from my mom & my hubby

2. How can we tell that you're already irritated?

I'm really quite with the mad facial expression

3. How do you treat the person that obviously doesn't like you

I just ignore them

4. What usually ruins your mood?

A bad news & a bad person

5. Who do you see everyday that you wish you just wouldn't at all?

None, I like what I'm seeing everyday =)

6. When was the last time that you had a good cry?

I can’t remember

7. How often do you shop for clothes?

I don't really shop on clothes eh, especially now. I spend a lot on my baby's stuffs

8. Who's your long-time crush?

None

9. Someone you just had a crush on?

Wala din

10 . Do you have something that you wish you just don't?

Hmmm.. wala naman

11. Do you sometimes crave for something that isn't there?

Yes, a lot of times

12 . Do you wish to live in a faraway land where nobody knows you?

No, I want to have friends nearby

13. Have you kissed a total stranger?

No

14. What do you want to do at this moment?

Go to sleep

15 . The worst feeling?

When my grand pa died

16. How about the best?

When my son's wake me up in the morning, while he pick my eyes

17. Ever given your number to someone you dislike?

Not ever

18. What will you say to the one reading this right now?

Hi, join in!

19. What/Who do you need right now?

My hubby, my baby

20 . Happy with your life?

Yes, but will be very if we will able to fulfill our plans in the very near future!

I'm tagging Rosemarie, Marie, Roselle, Jesse and Darlene

0 comments: