Friday, October 19, 2007

a tag from Mich & Anette =)

Mich just tagged me, thanks sis! =)


THE RULES - List of 8

* write 8 facts about yourself.

* in the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. at the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going. each blogger must post these rules first.

* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

* at the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names.

* don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



THE RULES - List of 7


* each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their blog

* People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well

* At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.




--> I'm the eldest amongst my 2 brothers, pero ako ang smallest!

--> When I was in elem. & highschool, I'm one of those classmate or servicesmates that only talks when prompted to. As in I'm sobrang shy ako, pero nawala lahat yun nung ngcollege nako, naging ma chika nako!

--> I was a fan of boy bands back in highschool, love Backstreet Boys then!, especially Nick Carter! (got influenced by my friend Melay) also loves Spice Girls then, ngayon wala nah kahit isa! iba na ang type ko eh, hubby ku nlang! lol! =)

--> Loves Mc Donald's french fries, firm kc & mas yummy para sa akin.

--> My dad is a master cook, kaso me saute & frying lang ang alam ko heheh, but I really want to learn. kailangan eh =P

--> I'm a spender, sobra!

--> I'm kind, patient, sentimental, and martyr pag minsan lang ha! lol =)


I'm tagging, Sarah, Annie, Marlene, Marie, Thira, Shabem & Rosemarie

4 comments:

Mich said...

hi Eds, ako din i love mcdonald's fries, kaya nagpipigil ako sobra kse diet kunwari. hihihi...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Eds, will do this soon:)

Eds said...

hi mich! yummy kc db? lol!

Eds said...

Thanks Thira! really appreciate it. =)