Sunday, October 28, 2007

my sunday

Its 10:10 in the evening, my baby is asleep and I feel sleepy but still can't sleep 'coz I still have some things to do. I'm writing this post at my bro's pc while his waiting for his games to be downloaded. I sneaked in to update my blog.

I rate my morning as fair today, basically due to some usual things that I always do every Sunday (like cleaning stuffs).

But my afternoon was great. We ( my mom, aj & me) attended my niece Rianne's first birthday. party was fine, but got better when my Aj did his stuff. :)

Aj is always overwhelmed everytime he sees lots of people around, especially children older than him. He enjoys being with them and likes to show off his cuteness. Like what he just did at the birthday party.

The moment we entered the house, he smiled to every person he sees. Syempre they all said that " you're baby is so cute", "I love his smile" & "he's so chubby etc". Happy naman me of course! I really feel proud when they appreciate my baby's cuteness. :)

Anyways, that's the great thing about my Sunday afternoon. Hope you had a nice one too.

I gotta go, I feel so sleepy na! Good Evening everyone.

2 comments:

Mich said...

hi Eds, buti ka pa marunong magpa-cute baby mo kahit madaming tao, si Alex kse nasstress out sya kapag madaming tao eh hehehe glad you had a great weekend...

Eds said...

hi mich, thanks for the comment! Yes, para cyang kandidato hehehe. As in pag maraming tao hindi cya natutulog, ginagawa lang nya is ngyayabang sa harap nila. lol!