Wednesday, October 31, 2007

songs of my life

Mich tagged me. Thanks so much sis!

It's all about the songs that take me down the memory lane.

Farewell ( Raymong Lauchengco ) - my fave song way back highschool days and still one of my faves. A really touching song for me, gives me that teary eye when ever I listen to it. :')

A Friend of Mine ( Lea Salonga ) - my fave song when I was inlove with my friend, that was a long long long time ago, I don't want to elaborate pa, past is past! : 0

Through The Years - was a fave song of my dear friend "Faye", and become the song of our group during college days. Another tear gerker for me. :')

Cruisin - a song that my friends & I used to listen at our apartment - during our OJT days at SGV Makati. ;) Cool!

I Don't Wanna Loose You - " I love you as you are...nanana... " gosshhh(kilig)!lol! Well, this was the song my hubby played in his car when he proposed to me that I was the girl of his dream and wants me to be his girl! but I didn't say the "Yes" word yet. hahahahha, (pakipot!)I feel so much inlove this halloween! lol! :'D

I'll Be (Edwin McCain) - became our fave in our " GF/BF " days of my hubby. :) Everytime we went out, this song just keep on following us where ever we go! :'D

Now, I want to know your songs sisters that's why I'm passing this tag to Marlene, Jesse, Sarah, Roselle, Darlene, Mari, Rosemarie, Thira, Ann, Shabem, Annette, Jean, Arlene, Yvette and Jane.

9 comments:

Mich said...

awww, kakakilig naman yung mga songs nyo. thanks for doing the tag! ;)

Eds said...

Thanks sis! I love answering it! I love reminiscing the "happy" old days! :)

ann said...

hi eds! nakow! parang duduguin yata ilong ko sa tag na to. mahina ako sa mga song titles eh. hahaha. pero i'll work on this. hehe. thanks! :)

Eds said...

kya mu yan sis! hehehe, thanks din!:) happy halloween! ;)

Utah Mommy said...

Thank you so much sis will do this today hopefully. Have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Eds! This is a fun tag, thanks sis:) Happy Halloween!:)

Eds said...

Welcome darlene & thira! happy halloween tooo!

Anonymous said...

Hi Eds, thanks for this tag. Hehe, i'll try my best, kasi mostly nakalimutan ko na titles ng mga old songs. Happy Halloween!

Eds said...

Welcome sis! Thanks for the effort :)