Thursday, October 11, 2007

my pregnancy and AJ

1. Was your first pregnancy planned? Yes

2. Were you married at the time? Yes

3. What were your reactions? Yes! puro ba yes! lol!

4. Was abortion an option for you? Never

5. How old were you? 25 yrs old

6. How did you find out you were pregnant? After our church wedding, last dec 11, 2005, I realized that I was delayed a week na so I got my preg test.

7. Who did you tell first? My hubby was there when I got my preg test

8. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes

9. Due date? August 12, 2006 as per OB, August 14, 2006 as per ultrasound

10. Did you have morning sickness? Fortunately, I 'm one of the luckiest mom to be with no morning sickness! ;) lucky me...

11. What did you crave? Ahh french fries and chocolates

12. Who/what irritated you the most? anything that was sauted & fried ( especially during the cooking process )

13. What was your first child’s sex? Boy

14. Did you wish you had the opposite sex of what you were getting? No, I really wanted a boy! :)

15. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? konti lang mga 30 lbs

16. Did you have a baby shower? No

17. Was it a surprise or did you know? N/A

18. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? None

19.Where you give birth? Mt. Carmel Medical Center

20. How many hours were you in labor? 3 hours ata maximum of 9 hours

21. Who drove you to the hospital? My hubby Adrian

22. Who watched you give birth? None

23. Was it natural or C-section? NSD

24. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? During labor wala, I was induced kc but at the time I delivered I did'nt remember anything, I think my ob gave me some anesthesia then.

25. How much did your child weigh? 2.7 kgs

26. When was your child actually born? August 4, 2006

27. What did you name him/her? Ashley John

28. How old is your first born today? 14 months old

2 comments:

HartofDixie said...

Hi thanks for dropping by!
Isn't scrapbooking fun to create? I do digital scrapbooking and I love it kasi mess free.
Saan mo ba nahanap link ko?Just wondering.

HartofDixie said...

Added you na! See you around.