Thursday, October 18, 2007

some of my reads at home

Not everybody knows that I’m “ the reader type” of person. Well, not to the point on reading thick novel books or something, not ready for that yet? =)

Though I remember when I was younger, specifically elem or high school days, I read some Mills & Booms stuffs, which were ok. =)
But currently, I love reading inspirational and informative ones, and those that have a connection with my day-to-day struggles.

I got a shot of some of them below:


What to Expect – The Toddler Years

This book discuss about almost everything you & your toddler must and will experience. It gives information about his physical, mental, emotional stages & developments. This is a thick book because it tackles info’s from 13 months to 36 months of age. It also has some extra sheets like journal, for your toddler’s milestones noting.


When I was pregnant, I also have a What to Expect book- (What to expect when your expecting) very nice & so much info’s learned, which had helped me thru my whole pregnancy (from conception to post-partum). The great thing of reading an informative book on pregnancy while pregnant is that it helps you relaxed when you thought that something was going wrong.


Baby Wise II

I got this book when Aj was 13 months old na, sayang nga should have got it earlier. Well, it’s a great book because it tackles on how to develop or nurture your child’s physical, emotional & intellectual aspects, which in the future will have a significant impact in his life as an individual. It includes some self-control, self-confidence, sleeping & waking issues.



How to spoil your husband


Well, I bought this book just to lure my hubby more! LOL! =) It’s actually a very interesting book. It fires up your latent desire with your husband and vice versa. It includes some simple thoughtful activities that can revive your relationship back to burning lava. =)



Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul

Need not to explain why I bought this book. Well, everybody knows this book db? Best Seller!

2 comments:

Mich said...

hi Eds! You really have interesting books! Will try nga din the "What to Expect in the Toddler Years" I thought sa pregnant and 1st year lang to... Where did you buy your copy?

Eds said...

Yes sis very helpful cya! Got this sa National Bookstore, marami dun. mga P700 - P800 cya. =)