Thursday, October 11, 2007

doble-doble

Just rip this from my schoolm8's blogs. I just love their sites :)

a.) 2 things you always bring in your bag (aside from wallet)
-my cellphone
-my handkerchief

b.) 2 tv shows/telenovelas you love to watch
-maging sino ka man
-princess hours (lol!)

c.) 2 softdrinks you enjoy drinking
-coke
-tropicana

d.) 2 magazines/books you love reading
-Baby, Smart Parenting
-Entrepreneur,Cosmo

e.) 2 places/countries you love visiting or would love to visit
-Europe
-Canada

f.) 2 hobbies you enjoyed
-Scrapbooking
-Blogging

g.) 2 actors you would love to have a date
-John Lloyd Cruz ;)
- wala na kung maisip eh

h.) 2 websites you never failed to open everyday aside from email and your own blogs/site)
-Friendster
-Ebay

i.) 2 fondest childhood memories
- playing touching ball everyday
- playing with my crushes

j.) 2 scary incident/accident/instance that you will never forget
-Mt. Pinatubo eruption
-When our house got on fire last 2000. After that incident I felt so numb for a couple of days, destroyed everything we had, left us homeless for months and all we had was 1 fan & the shirts we were wearing, so traumatic! :,(

0 comments: