Tuesday, October 16, 2007

38 things from Thira

A tag from Thira ... =)

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? my hubby Adrian

2. What were you doing at 0800?lying in the couch with my hubby

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? on mobile with my dad & bro

4. What happened to you in 2006?I gave birth to our 1st ever baby Aj =)

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?Sus!

6. How many beverages did you have today?1 cup of mocha choco & 2 glasses of water

7. What color is your hairbrush?blue & peach

8. What was the last thing you paid for? food - pizza & spaghetti

9. Where were you last night?home

10. What color is your front door?brown, basta wood cya =)

11. Where do you keep your change? my blue coin purse

12. What’s the weather like today?cool, cloudy, sometimes sunny!

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?chocolate

14. What excites you? as of now, any new comment & a new tag from my blog! =)
15. Do you want to cut your hair?yes, I really different style!

16. Are you over the age of 25?yes, I'm 27 nah, still young!

17. Do you talk a lot?yes I do sometimes, it depends, especially in the office

18. Do you watch the O.C.? What's that?

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?yes, steven spielberg din hehehe

20. Do you make up your own words?yes, sometimes

21. Are you a jealous person?it depends
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Almi, she's getting married this December hehehe

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. wla ata?

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?my boss :)

25. What does the last text message you received say?its from my hubby, that's why its secret din =)

26. Do you chew on your straw?sometimes heheh

27. Do you have curly hair?noh, straight since birth

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?after work go home na

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? i'll think about that first para sure

30. What was the last thing you ate?breakfast - egg =)

31. Will you get married in the future?I'm happily married na

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? None

33. Is there anyone you like right now?Yes, my hubby & my aj

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Last Sunday =)

35. Are you currently depressed?no

36. Did you cry today?no

37. Why did you answer and post this?I got it as a tag from Thira

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.

Tagging:

Marlene, Rosemarie & Annie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eds, thanks for tagging. I'll do it soon. I still have one tag to go before this, hehe!