Monday, October 29, 2007

baby talk

Snag this from Mich. :)

1. Are there any babies in your family or circle of friends?

Yes, lots of them too. I have my Aj, my nieces Lyka ,Rhianne and my friend's new baby Lance.

2. Are you one of those people who use a high-pitched, sing-song voice when talking to babies and small children?

No, I talk to babies with my normal voice

3. If you were standing in line next to a *very* pregnant stranger at the bank or grocery store, what would you say to her?

I don't really talk to strangers, except when it is really needed

4. Similarly, what do you say or do near babies in public?

I usually smile at them

5. When walking through a department store, are you the sort of person who can go by the baby clothes without even a glance or do you have to stop to ooh and ahh?

I started stopping on baby's store when I got pregnant with aj, up to now! :)

1 comments:

Mich said...

Hi Eds, pareho tayo, di din ako dumadaan sa baby stuff not until I got pregnant and gave birth :)