Monday, October 15, 2007

my very 1st Tag from Bem :)

This is a tag from Shabem
Would you rather...
# ...Eat a live cockroach (the big hissing ones) or eat a stick of butter?
> I will never eat a cockroach! I rather eat a stick of butter & just convince myself na I'm eating french fries instead.

# ...Go bungee jumping or sky diving?
> Love to try both

# ...Eat a lime or a lemon?
> Lemon na lang

# ...Be stranded on a deserted island alone or be stranded on a deserted island with someone you hate?
> I rather be alone

# ...Be able to read minds or be able to become invisible?
> I want to be become invisible, that's one of my childhood fantasies :)

Here's another one from Rosemary
What's inside your purse?
(When I go to work)

- wallet & coin purse (w/ all my id's, cards, money & pixs)
- cosmetics ( actually just my lipstick,gloss, blush, brush & loose powder)
- card reader
- keys
- some bills :)



(konti lang laman ng bag ko noh)





(When out with my baby)

- wallet & coin purse (w/ all my id's, cards, money & pixs)
- hanky
- loose powder, comb & lipstick
- cellphone
- my baby's diaper
- milk bottles
- milk dispenser
- extra shirts & shorts for aj
- his pacifier
- bibs

I'm tagging Jean, Annie, Sarah, Thira, Rosemarie & Arlene

4 comments:

Len said...

thanks, sis! will do the tag later.:)

Eds said...

okie sis! Thanks, have a nice day! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Eds! Thanks for the tag, will do mine soon too:)

HartofDixie said...

Great answers! Thanks for doing it.