Wednesday, October 24, 2007

christmas tag from Jean & Mari

I was tagged by Jean.

Complete these sentences. Please tag and pass it on for someone else to do. Please link back here for the template. You don't mind, do you? Ho! Ho! Ho!You can use single words or phrases:

01] I "love" Santa.

02] Santa is "so generous".

03] If I were in a room with Santa, "I would ask him to heal all those who are sick, especially my sick loveones".

04] I think Santa "should have children".

05] Santa needs "a wife". =)

06] I want to go "with to Santa & tour around the world in his sleigh."

07] Someday Santa will "show himself to everybody"

08] Santa reminds me "of gifts"

09] Without Santa there will be "no gift giving every christmas"

10] My memories of Santa is "almost the same as every children in the world."

11] Santa can be "my angel"

12] The worst thing about Santa "is he never shows up"

13] The best thing about Santa is "he brings hope & joy to all."

14] I am going "pack gifts in his house with Santa this christmas."

15] One thing I would like to know about Santa "is where is his exact address =)"

16] Santa should go and start "giving gifts to his elves."

17] Santa wants to give me "his sleigh as his christmas gift! nice!=)"


I am passing it on to: Arlene, Shabem, Thira, Mich & Sarah.

*if you've done this before, just ignore it.

1 comments:

Mommy said...

thanks for this tag Eds