Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Twitter Exchange Gift - Wishlists

I finally decided what I want to receive for “Twitters babes Exchange Gifts”.

To my mommy, here’s my wishlists:



~ A Ralph Lauren Equestrian Hobo ~

I think this bag is beyond $25.00. Though, I’ll be willing to pay the excess thru paypal. Just tell me how much but if you’re generous enough - that will be totally awesome! Lol! Just Kidding! :)

I saw this one at Ebay.ph, just contact the seller of this bag if she can end the bidding early for you, here’s her link – Hotmamasan77. I think this bag has 3 more days before it ends.

Now, if ever this bag will no longer be available, any bag with an “equestrian hobo” type will do or just give me a pair of:



~ Havaianas Highlight ~

Size: 35-36
Color: Brown/Gold

Or some brand new book of Stephenie Meyer’s:



Though, Vannie gave me an e-book on this, I really want to own a paperback. Well, to add it on my book collections. :)

That’s it! I hope my mommy can be at ease now. :)
Now, back to my gift baskets, it's my turn to buy my baby a gift. :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice wish list! Gusto ko din yung Twilight Ebook, pede malaman saan mo nakuha ang kopya? LOL...thanks in advance :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

nice book, I saw this at the mall. Didn't get the chance see how much it cost.

Vhiel said...

hey eds, got a twitter tag for you .. I hope you can join in..

Twitter tag here

Let's follow each other on twitter...

Vanniedosa said...

love the choices ha :D ehehe hope u'l get the bag.