Saturday, November 15, 2008

Exit post of the Day

Huh!

I’m still in the office doing some bloggy tasks. Well, I can’t complain because I rather have tasks than none at all. But the redundancy of the subject is really pricking my brain right now. Not to mention my starving stomach and thirty esophagus that’s been craving for a mocha vanilla frap and Plato’s tuna wrap. Huh!

This is really killing me, I feel that I look like a muscle man that stopped taking his prohormones pills! Lol! :)

This will be my last post for the day, I need to shut my bloggy hands off for a while and I had to increase my sugar. It’s not fun to be hypoglycemic, right? ;P

1 comments:

Prettymom said...

tama ka dyan sis minsan nakakaloka ng magisip na isusulat lalo na kung paulit ulit na lang ang task, but then again mabuti na yun kesa wala hehehe. btw got something for you here http://www.singlemomthoughts.com/2008/11/real-person-award.html