Sunday, November 30, 2008

Saturday 9: { Just like a Pill }

I know it's Sunday but I really want to join the Saturday 9 this time :)

Saturday 9: Just Like a Pill

1. What was the last pill you took?
::: A cough reliever :::

2. What time of day do you usually feel most energized?
::: At night when I wear my sexy lingerie! Kidding! Usually during the morning when I got ot work. :::

3. Who was the last person you hugged?
::: My dearest son Aj :::

4. If you had a restaurant serve you a perfect breakfast, what would it be?
::: Crab rice with egg and bacon and a cup of hot choco.. hmmm :::

5. What did you do on Thursday?
::: Went to work and pray for the restoration of our internet connection at the office  :::

6. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
::: Things about what I did when I was in school, if I can only turn back time I will study hard and be a summa cum laude! :::

7. What is your favorite TV commercial at the moment?
::: The Christmas commercial of Coke :::

8. Who would you'd be surprised to wake up and find in your bed?
::: John Llyod!!! A local celebrity in our place who I adore most ;) :::

9. Who is your favorite 80’s band?.
::: Hmmm.. I was born in the 80’s but was a 90’s child, though I love Bon Jovi! ;) :::


0 comments: