Friday, November 14, 2008

Weekend Ever :)

Finally, its weekend!!! Thank GOD! :)

Though, I’m so busy today. Yeah, I know I know- it’s Saturday, it’s supposed to be a rest day for some of us but in my world, it’s still a working day. Booo :)

I’m on an opps marathon since this morning because I have some opps that will expire today (here and on my other blogs). Luckily, I just finished them just in time. :)Good thing, it’s Saturday today and I have the time in the world to do all of them with no intervention from my bosses. Lol!

Other than doing my tasks and updating my blogs, I finally finished shopping for my Twitter Baby, Yes! I feel so at ease now because at last I had set aside the $ 25 for my monita. I just hope the seller will deliver the goods just in time. Well, as she said the package will arrive 5 to 7 days to my Baby’s house.

To my twitterbabes, you’re gift will arrive 5 to 7 days from now! I hope you’ll like it! Lol! :)

Btw, hubby and I will watch “Tropic Thunder” later, I just hope it’s worth our wait. :)

I’ll give you the reviews about this flick next week, for now I need to Ciao and canvass a Jura capresso for my brother's new cafe. ;)

Have a FABULOUS weekend! :)



1 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

the weekend is about to over in just 2 and half hours. :(