Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The New President

After much debate and vigorous recession, United States of America has finally elected its 44th President.


~ The New President ~

I was never aware on how US process their election. From the time I saw Obama and Clinton race to Presidency Nomination, I thought that the Presidential Election was just around the corner. I was wrong, it haven’t started yet. Months past and finally yesterday (Nov 4), the people of America have spoken.

I just hope by this time the US economy will rise again thereby creating an interconnected chain of economic improvement worldwide.


2 comments:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Happy WW ...

May Obama be up to the challenge ahead of him

come see my stress relief kit

Anonymous said...

watched the obama victory in tv though the victory party is near our home. you have a nice blog here...