Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend Snapshots



Hi guys!

How was your weekend?

Mine was usual. We watched “Tropic Thunder” last Saturday and gosh, the whole movie was a disappointment. Yeah, it really was. There were some funny scenes but the whole plot was too flat and doesn’t make sense. I can't even understand Downey Jr.'s line! My hubby even thought of backing out at the middle of the movie. But I insisted that we should finish the movie for the sake of the ticket we paid.

By Sunday, AJ and I stayed home while hubby went on his Airsoft game at Mimosa.

Now for my snapshots.

I think I forgot to post some photos from my brother’s civil wedding a few months ago. That’s why as requested by my Bro, I’m posting them as my snapshots for this week.


At the reception...


My "pa-cute" hubby :)



Join weekend snapshots here.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos, sis! Have a great week ahead!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Looks like a great place for a wedding reception :)
Happy Week ahead!

Anonymous said...

i like the first photo. it looks intriguing. Really? The trophic thunder was that bad? A friend told me to check it out but i haven't done it yet.

Juliana said...

Great wedding reception....

about ur question. I bought 20 euro.

Anonymous said...

love the 1st photo..best wishes to ur bro - ^_^ ayan in no time may cousins na si AJ!

Enchie said...

I didn't like it too...you're right, the plot was too flat,sana they made the story more interesting. Power house pa naman ang mga artista.

Have a blessed week! and thanks for taking time dropping by Multiply :)

Melissa said...

A pretty place for a wedding reception. Great photo. thanks for dropping my blog...:0

Kero said...

aaaaww the first photo is sweet. Hubby and i had a civil wedding court too before a judge in Baguio. Thank you so much for the visit Eds. Have a great week ahead!

Bella Sweet Cakes said...

Congrats to your brother Eds... Wishing them all the best...
mine is here http://aussietalks.com/2008/11/weekend-lunch.html

Jeanne said...

congrat to your brother...nice place for the wedding party

tigerfish said...

I like it that the wedding reception is casual. It is too formal over here in Singapore when such things are concerned.

Dora said...

Yes, agree with tigerfish! :)

Ibyang said...

congratulations to your brother and his wife :)

thanks for the visit!