Friday, November 7, 2008

PHOTO HUNT: { Together }

I’m joining this week! :)

The moment I read this week’s theme, I immediately thought of my friends. For almost 10 years now, we’re still intact and actively in-touch. Although, some of us are on the other side of the world, we make it a point to check on each other and as much as possible be there on ones special occasion.

Like this one:


This photo was shot last December 2005 {My Wedding Day}

All of my friends were there to witness my special day, except for the proposal my hubby made when we had our engagement rings. :)

More photo hunt entry here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey eds,

the reason I ask kasi with wordpress medyo limited and pwede mong edit not unless you have a premium account with them. Unlike blogger.. you can almost do anything to the template... but I might offer wordpress next year.. right now I am still trying to familiarize myself with how it works.

Tanchi said...

hello.nice concept:)
keep8up

dropping here:)
drop on me too:)

Anonymous said...

hello, miss eds! how are you? thank you for dropping by, care to link exchange? pls let me know if you're interested =D nice wedding photo, that's what I love about friends kahit malayo kayo sa isat isa eh naroroon pa rin sila diba... anyhoo ksali ka rin ba sa twitter gift exchange nila ate yen? xoxo great day to ya!

Hootin Anni said...

Excellent idea for this week's theme....together with friends.

My together is posted, do hope you can jump over and view my two different photos for this week's theme.

Happy Hunting.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Great photo!

I did "together" today, too. I hope you can visit and leave your link. :)

Mrs. Mecomber
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-together/