Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm so Happy! :)

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Guess what guys and twittermates! My Mommy at our “Twitter Exchange Gifts” had shipped my gifts (yes not just one!) and I just received them a minute ago! And guess what she gave me…

My search is over! :)

Teaser:


Opps! I can’t disclose who my mommy is (yet). We still need to wait for the day of REVELATION!lol! (kailan kasi yun?) But for now, I just want to thank my Mommy for the great gifts she gave me.. I’ve wanted to owe a set of this!

Thank you very much sis! :) Ang ganda ng Buena mano ko this Christmas! :)

10 comments:

MiLeT said...

parang alam ko na kung ano nareceive mo. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

uy buti naman d mo pa ni reveal para mas excting hehe

Anonymous said...

@Milet , oo sis.. parang tama guess mo hahaha :)

Anonymous said...

@jennyL, yes sis.. buti nlang hindi ko na reveal kundi.. tsk tsk tsk heheh :) Sobrang happy lang kasi ako sa gift na nareceive ko heheh, tagal ko ng hanap toh, wala kasi dito sa bundok! lol! :)

Anonymous said...

wow! aga ng pamasko mo sis ah. hehe! ako kaya... kelan ko matatanggap gift ng mommy ko? hmmnn....

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

aba exchange gift sa twitter hahaha

oo yan ah

Anonymous said...

That's a nice way of exchanging gifts :-)

An award for you Eds : http://treschicmoi.blogspot.com/2008/11/lemonade-award.html

Anonymous said...

@chikai, feeling ko malapit narin ung iyo sis! :)

Anonymous said...

@berry - yes sis! sa susunod sali ka ha :)

Anonymous said...

@cee, thanks sis! :)